Prestige Institute of Engineering offers an industry focused PGDM programme in Business Analytics , Approved by AICTE, The PGDM A program is patterned on leading international business school curriculum, which has been widely appreciated by the corporate and industry. With compulsory elective as Business Analytics and another management elective, we are striving to cater to the needs of the hour of the industry, with the correct blend of high end technical abilities and managerial capabilities. We believe in learning from the best, Faculties from round the globe with undaunted knowledge and with the edge of student oriented mindset are associated with PIEMR to provide the students with appropriate learning and exploring the environment.
ABOUT PGDM (RBA)
The analytics industry is growing multifold and there is high need of Techno-Managers who can play with data to help their companies building least risk and taking strategically decisions. Business analytics is the process of making sense of gathered data, measuring business performance, and producing valuable conclusions that can help companies make informed decisions on the future of the business, through the use of various statistical methods and techniques. In other words, business intelligence is the first step towards understanding the circumstances that the company is currently in. It answers the “what” of the situation. Business analytics, on the other hand, explains the “why”: it is the bridge that connects the technical side of the business with the managerial, decision-making side of it.
Why PGDM (Business Analytics)
- NASSCOM predicts that the analytics market in India could reach $3 billion by the end of 2021-22.
- McKinsey forecasts that 2 million more managers and analysts with analytical skills will be required by 2022
- KPMG found that 36% of executives it surveyed admitted that they lack big data specialists;
- Avendus Capital states US alone is expected to have a shortage of 140,000 – 190,000 analytics professionals by 2021.
Course Duration -
Important Dates & Registration Process –
- Start Date of Online Application - 1st April 2020
- Last Date of Admission - 30th June 2020
- Commencement of Session - 1st July 2020