DR.N.N.JAIN – PRESTIGE INNOVATIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IDEA COMPETITION
About N. N. Jain
Dr.N.N.Jain, living legend, an engineer by qualification and profession, is Founding Chairman of Prestige Group of Industries as well as Prestige Group of Institutes. PIEMR is celebrating his birthday, 17th September by organizing competitions, project exhibition for PIEMR students and external students.
Competition being organized by Prestige Institute of Engineering Management & Research, PIEMR-Indore. The main objective of this competition is to encourage and motivate young minds todiscover the hidden innovator within themselves and unleash new and innovative ideas which can be transformed into viable and successful enterprises.
This competition will act as a launch pad for future entrepreneurs by providing them a platform to pitch their innovative entrepreneurial ideas and get them evaluated by experts. Best ideas in respective categories will be rewarded by an amount which can be used
Incentives for the Participants:
- A chance to get your idea validated by a panel of experts comprising of successful entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and academicians.
- Networking opportunities with peers, consultants , industry experts and angelinvestors.
- Prizes worth Rs.25000 /-
Who can participate?
|Category 1 : Junior Innovator||Category 2 : PIEMR Young Innovator||Category 3 : PIEMR Sophomore Innovator|
|Eligibility: Team of 4 Students studying in Class X/XI/XIIany stream from a same school||Eligibility: Team of 4 PIEMR Students studying in First Year B.Tech. / Diploma in Engineering or Diploma in Vocation all years||Eligibility : Team of 4 PIEMR Students studying in B.Tech. Second /Third / Fourth Year or M.Tech. / PGD MRBA|
|Participants must have valid identity card of school for AY-2019-20||Participants must have valid PIEMR-ID Card for AY-2019-20||Participants must have valid PIEMR-ID Card for AY-2019-20|
- Clarity of Idea and presentation [10 Marks]
- The innovative nature of the idea [10 Marks]
- Social Impact Potential [10 Marks]
- Feasibility of Idea for conversion into successful enterprise/business [20 Marks]
- Registration Open : 9th Sept 2019, Monday, 11:00 AM
- End of Submission : 15th Sept. 2019, Sunday, 11:00 PM
- Announcement : 17th Sept. 2019, Tuesday, 2:00 PM