Prestige Institute of Engineering and Management Research offers an industry focused PGDM program in Business Analytics. Post Graduate Diploma in Management Research and Business Analytics. This two years’ full time PGDM program is patterned on leading international business school curriculum, which has been widely appreciated by the corporate and industry. With compulsory elective as Business Analytics and another management elective, we are striving to cater to the techno managerial need of the hour of the industry, with the correct blend of high end and application oriented technical abilities and managerial capabilities. We groom create managers with analytical and critical thinking decision capabilities. The curriculum is constantly updated with the help of renowned in-house academicians and top-notch industry experts. PIEMR offers the best of infrastructure, state-of-the-art classrooms, labs, auditorium and 24x7 wi-fi connectivity. We provide high quality of education, training and excellent placements year after year.
ABOUT PGDM (RBA)
The analytics industry is growing multifold and there is high need of Techno-Managers who can play with data to help their companies building least risk and taking strategically decisions. Business analytics is the process of making sense of gathered data, measuring business performance, and producing valuable conclusions that can help companies make informed decisions on the future of the business, through the use of various statistical methods and techniques.
In other words, business intelligence is the first step towards understanding the circumstances that the company is currently in. It answers the “what” of the situation. Business analytics, on the other hand, explains the “why”: it is the bridge that connects the technical side of the business with the managerial, decision-making side of it.
Why PGDM (Business Analytics)
- NASSCOM predicts that the analytics market in India could reach $3 billion by the end of 2021-22.
- McKinsey forecasts that 2 million more managers and analysts with analytical skills will be required by 2022
- KPMG found that 36% of executives it surveyed admitted that they lack big data specialists;
- Avendus Capital states US alone is expected to have a shortage of 140,000 – 190,000 analytics professionals by 2021.
- Gen Next LearningPedagogydesigned with both management (Finance,
- New age specialization (Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics.) with ( industry oriented curriculum)Hands-on training on Analytical Tools such as SPSS, R, Hadoop, SAP, Tableau, Python, etc.
- Skill based certification courses in collaboration with leading industry partners, e.g. IMPETUS SAP, Base Camp etc
- Add on courses in collaboration with IIT Mumbai, Swayam (Email Marketing, Python, R, Digital Marketing Blogging etc)
- NSE & similar Certifications Programs
- Seminar, Workshops and Webinar on skills and life skill development
- Extensive Soft skills training to provide holistic personality development approach along with Academic excellence
- Accreditation from UGC & AICTE
- Social Drives Conduction by the students to inclined their sense of responsibility for society and Environment
Course Duration -
Important Dates & Registration Process –
- Start Date of Online Application - 15th March 2021
- Last Date of Admission - 10th July 2021
- Commencement of Session - 1st August 2021