Avail Loans for a variety of courses:- Loans are given to worthy students who have obtained admission to career-oriented courses like engineering, management, etc. either at a graduate or post-graduate level.
Apply for an Education Loan with a Guardian :- The parent(s) or guardian will be treated as a co-applicant on the loan are his or her role would be like that of the primary debtor
Enjoy easy disbursal of the loan :- Loan will be disbursed in full or in suitable instrumentals taking into account the requirement of funds and/or fee schedule as assessed by the Bank directly to the educational institution.
*Income Tax rebate under Section 80(E) in respect of interest paid
The loan will cover tuition fees, hostel charges (if any), cost of books, etc.
🎓Education Loan Doc Checklist
1. ID Proof( PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID, Adhar Card) - form 60 if pan card not available.
2. Add. Proof: Passport, Voter ID, Adhar card, DL
3. 10th , 12th & graduation mark sheets.
4. Copy of admission letter along with fee schedule.
5. 1 Photo.
6. IF SALARIED then 3 salary slip, form 16 & 6 month salary a/c bank statement.
Incase of any quarry, feel free to call/mail .
Anuj kekre :- 9981978591
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
HDFC Bank Ltd.
3th Floor, Brilliant Avenue, Scheme no 94 Behind Bombay Hospital, Indore - 452010 (M.P)